Friday, February 11, 2011

Reflections

You probably expected this post to be reflections on parenting.  I guess it could be, but grad school consumes my free moments.  I am a reflection machine.  My final project includes 15 reflections on coursework I have completed over the past three years.  Many of these reflections I completed as I did the work, but I still have a few left to do.  I look back and see the purpose of every assignment and how it directly applies to my teaching today.  It truly is a beneficial process and one I should probably apply to more aspects of my life: faith, health, family.  What am I doing to have a better relationship with God, better health, and better family relationships?  I am almost tempted to follow the grad school reflective writing process and see what I find out.  Scary in more ways than one.  

Miles helps type reflections

No comments:

Post a Comment